Tuesday 1 May 2012

Tuesday, 1st of May

And in those dreams she recognises me.
Not immediately, she said. It wasn’t as if she saw me on a Saturday night in the bar and instantly knew who she was dreaming about. (I am one of a sea of faces after all, I don’t have my own spotlight). But she said she did know me from somewhere, and then when she read the blog she knew from where. It’s incredible. She is keeping a dream journal and so has gone through and checked and we are having the same dream on the same nights, seeing the same things. But there are others she tells me – others whose faces stand out in this dreamscape, as if their consciousness is more part of it than everyone else’s. She knows who some of them are.

As you can imagine, this is incredible news. This whole thing, which has scared and worried me for the last few months, is not solely about me. This is something happening to lots of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment