Thursday 17 May 2012

Thursday, 17th of May

Dexter Phillips tells me he has managed to get hold of a copy of my book, express delivery from Amazon. Elvina/Denise also has a copy. He says that he hasn’t read too much of the way into it yet, but he thinks he can see signs of the dreams already there. In some of my imagery, in the descriptions, he claims to see the beginnings of what is now happening to us. I told him that I wrote it two or so years ago now, before this began, it surely couldn’t be possible for him to see hints there.
There was a pause on the phone and then his voice raised slightly – both gently and determinedly. He asked if I seriously imagined that this has only just started happening. Did I not realise that this is something that has stretched back for millions of years? If this is the end of the world, then its roots are not new. Its roots would, undoubtedly be there at the beginning, and so what we are now tapping into is ancient.

Actually speechless, I just nodded numbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment