Saturday 12 May 2012

Friday, 11th of May

At the end of the afternoon, with Elvina/Denise hanging on every syllable, Dexter Phillips leant across the table so that the tips of his fingers were nearly touching mine.
What we do next, he told me, is crucial. For whatever reason we have been chosen, we are important people in the world right now. We are the authors of the gospel of the future. As such, he said, we had to stay in touch. Not just in touch, in close and daily contact, so that we can be ready for whatever comes next. I have to share all my dreams with him, tell him every detail that I can remember. He will then compare them to the dreams of the others, and look for changes. The dreams are important because they are shared, but any changes to the dreams will be of crucial importance – as they will tell us what’s coming next. We have to know, realise and be prepared for whatever is coming next.

His eyes entreated me so earnestly to join his little family, Denise’s eyes did the same. I have been alone with these thoughts for so long now, how could I possibly say no?

No comments:

Post a Comment