Thursday 31 May 2012

Thursday, 31st of May

The dream in The City last night, where I’m standing outside The Royal Exchange and have a hoard of crazed humanity charge at me. Only this time the dream went much further. I could feel the crowd above me, their sharp nails slashing into my skin and their fingers gourging into my eye sockets. My God! I could even feel them start to bite my flesh. I was being eaten alive by this insane pack of animals in human skin.
This morning I was still shaking when I called Dexter Phillips to tell him about it. He pointed out a case in Miami this week where a guy on bad acid ate a passing motorist’s face. There was apparently also a man in North Jersey who stabbed himself and threw his skin and intestines at the police. Dexter’s view is very much that there is something happening out there which our dreams are tapping into.

No comments:

Post a Comment