Tuesday 3 January 2012

January the 3rd, 2012 – addendum

A more human note (finally, you may say).

Alison called me tonight. I met her at the end of August last year and we’ve dated ever since. She’s a great girl, fun and bubbly, very blonde (in all senses of the word) but with a keen lawyer’s brain. I’m not sure if it’s the kind of thing a gentleman writes in a blog, but she’s great looking as well.

She went back home to Australia for Christmas, and she skyped me tonight. We had a long chat, funny and flirtatious, and arranged to speak at the weekend. If there’s a spot of annoyance, it’s that she’s no longer coming back to Blighty next week. Instead she has to stay out there a bit longer for work reasons. How long this ‘bit longer’ will last was annoyingly unclear to both of us, but at least we can talk to each other.

I just wish she’d hurry up so I can see her in person, as I do feel better when she’s around.

(It will also be good when I finally get to see Louise).

No comments:

Post a Comment