Tuesday 24 January 2012

January the 24th, 2012

Finally, something!
I received an email from Julie just before close of business today. When the message dropped into my inbox I was stood up sorting out some papers, and nearly fell over into my seat when I saw it. She’s asked around and found that the name we’re looking for is Katie Price (yes, my eyebrow raised as well) and that she works in the private Icarus Gym in the West End. Even as I replied I was googling the number and dialling it. Yes, Katie Price does work there, but she wasn’t in today. I tried to find out what hours she’d be working tomorrow, but the receptionist became suddenly coy and suspicious.

It doesn’t matter. I’ll call in sick tomorrow and I’ll go there. I haven’t heard from Alison, nobody else seems to have heard from Alison – I need to know what’s going on. Quickly I emailed Julie to tell that I’d find this Katie tomorrow.

A final email arrived just as I was shutting up the computer, wishing me the best of luck, telling me to keep her posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment