Sunday 22 January 2012

January the 22nd, 2012

I don’t want anyone reading this to think I’m an alcoholic, but I have to confess I went out drinking by myself again last night. Yes, I know that’s twice in one week and that would suggest a deep problem somewhere, but last night wasn’t about the booze and getting smashed out of my head – it was about a woman.
I went back to that bar in Clerkenwell again to watch Elvina. Most of the day I’d been moping around my flat feeling lonely, and I just thought – even though I wasn’t going to speak to her – that seeing that woman would be a comfort to me. Well, I’m not sure ‘comfort’ is the most appropriate word.

This time I sat right at the front and got to gaze up close at her perfect, white skin. It really is so smooth and blemish free. Her legs and arms when you get near them are magnificent, so incredibly supple and toned. She must work out a hell of a lot. The outfit was the same, the tight hot-pants and the low-cut top, and the act was much the same too – but it’s an act and an outfit which are not going to get tired quickly.

Right there at the front I truly appreciated her interaction with the crowd. She really plays with the first few rows, teasing them. In her rendition of ‘Loving You’ she leant slightly towards me on the stage and gave me a wink, during ‘The Wonder of You’ – a really slow and sultry version of that song – a smile came my way. I was enraptured, my heart beating faster whenever she strolled those legs anywhere near me. At the end her beautiful heart-shaped face blew me a kiss, but then no doubt every bloke up front thought that the kiss was for him.

As I said ‘comfort’ is not the right word, but I was exhilarated by it. I certainly left that place feeling happier than when I went in, but I still arrived home alone and the loneliness wasn’t slow in creeping up on me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment