Monday 16 January 2012

January the 16th, 2012

Well something is definitely up.
Alison should be back in the country now and yet I’ve still heard nothing from her. My email messages remain unanswered, my texts ignored. What on earth is going on? I can only believe that something has happened somewhere, but what that could possibly be I have absolutely no idea. The only alternative theory is that she’s breaking up with me in the most passively aggressive way imaginable, but to behave like that she’d have to be a lunatic and until now she’s given no indication of madness – in fact, every indication of being sane. I just don’t understand it, I really don’t. In my anxiety I find myself checking my mobile eight times an hour for a communication from her, but so far nothing, nowt. She seems to have just vanished.

No comments:

Post a Comment