Monday 23 January 2012

January the 23rd, 2012

Now here’s some news. I got to my desk this morning to find an email from Alison’s friend Julie. She wanted to know if I’d heard from Alison yet, as Julie hasn’t and neither has any of their mutual friends. Ten days ago Julie told me not to worry, that all would be fine. Now my concern is not just a sign of an all too bonkers boyfriend.
I emailed back immediately and said that I still hadn’t heard from her and  have been getting more and more worried. I asked her if she knew how to get in touch with Katie, or indeed with any other Australian friend who might know where Alison is.

Julie said she knew who Katie was, but didn’t really know that much more about her than I did. However she promised to ask around and see what someone else might know. She said she’d get back to me shortly.

At the end of the day I was still waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment