Wednesday 11 April 2012

Wednesay, 11th of April

I have to more closely examine what’s happening in my dreams. That’s why I’m trying to change things in them, that’s why I’m running towards the explosions now. I want to see what happens when I get there (if I get there) and through that find out what all these visions mean. Maybe it’s as simple as working out on a personal level why I am having these dreams, what’s going on inside my head. Although the suspicion remains that these dreams are related to the wider world. I am getting more and more convinced that this is not just about what’s happening inside my skull, but instead has a much wider impact. What is that? What does it mean?
For a long stretch this year I felt like I was lost, but now I have a mission.

And okay, each evening I do come home and feel lonely. It’s not good when the main things you think about in your life are you dreams and your blog. I was considering today that maybe I should ask Julie out for a coffee, apologise to her – is that a good idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment