Friday 6 April 2012

Friday, 6th of April

No response from Julie.

No word from Alison yet either.

Maybe I should have used this Good Friday to go and see my family, get out of London and take a break. Instead I decided to stay here with all the thoughts and madness in my head. Yes it will keep me company, but it’s hardly ideal. The thing is I have no real plan for this Bank Holiday weekend in London, so at the moment I’m just going to drift through Easter.

Things I can possibly do:

1.      Call up one of my friends. I haven’t seen them that much over the last few weeks, (but that’s par of the course in a new relationship). This will be a good chance to see if anyone is about for a catch up.
2.      Go and see one of the various exhibitions around town – I hear Hockney is good.
3.      Buy myself a big fucking Easter egg for Sunday, be truly decadent.
4.      Go and see Elvina in Clerkenwell. Gaze at her in the spotlight as she does her stuff. I’m dreaming of her regularly now and would love to speak to her – but how weird would that be? I’m aware that I can’t approach her to tell her how great she looks in my dreams. I might as well just start openly masturbating in front of her.
I don’t know what I’m going to do, but still I haven’t put on my list:
5.       Go and see my family in South Wales. The trains are running – why don’t I?
The answer is, even if I am going to be bored and lonely, I don’t want to leave London, I just feel I have to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment