Wednesday 7 March 2012

Wednesday, 7th of March

So where does that leave me?
Well of course I haven’t mentioned it to Julie. Instead I just told her how much fun we had, about the bars we visited and the music we listened to. I think she suspects that I’m being less than candid on the subject of strip clubs, but that’s fine (and what’s expected on a lad’s weekend). She’ll never guess about Alison, and I don’t want to worry or distress her.

Did I dream it? There are moments (particularly if I wake up at four in the morning) when I think I must have hallucinated the whole thing. But then in that instant, I was so certain, so convinced that she was there. And certainly the text was real (I still have it, it clearly came from her phone). I don’t see she could have known in any way that I was going to Budapest, yet somehow she did know – so does that mean she went there as well?

How could she know?

Why would she follow me like that?

The answer to where does that leave me, is confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment