Saturday 31 March 2012

Saturday, 31st of March

Last night I dreamed I was stood in the park again, looking at Elvina perform up there on the stage. She seems bigger in my dream; not to say that she’s plump or overweight, but more as if her entire stature has grown. I’m looking at her over people’s heads, a huge distance away, yet I can see every inch of her so clearly – as if she’s thirty foot tall and towering over all of us.
It’s definitely Alison with me, I’m stood with my arms around her waist and am nuzzling her neck. I look up and to the left of me are my mum and dad, with my sister as well. To the right are various friends of mine. We’re all together, all waiting – like one of those cults that lives to greet the apocalypse.

And when that comes we are all smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment