Sunday 25 March 2012

Sunday, 25th March

Julie was busy last night, so I went to see Elvina – the female Elvis impersonator I found in Clerkenwell. She really is something – sexiness personified, gorgeousness defined. I see her in my dreams of course, singing in the apocalypse, but it was so much better to see her in the flesh. Perhaps I was hoping that the reality would put the dreams out of my head, but that wasn’t the case at all.
She introduced ‘Always On My Mind’ by saying it was for a special friend and admirer – then stared directly at me the entire length of the song. Her body was leant slightly back, so her breasts were high in the spotlight, and her right eyebrow arched knowingly. Why was she staring at me? Did it mean anything, or was it just flirtatious showwomanship? How could she know who I am?

Does she read this blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment